Best Wineries In Sonoma
Best is a relative term, it relies on who's talking. Every winery has character, history and great wine. They all have something to entice you to visit and taste their wines and learn about the winemaking process. Depending on your wants and needs, we can take you to the more popular wineries or the hidden treasures that the Sonoma and Napa Valley wine tours have to offer.
Sonoma County is vast, stretching out as many valleys. Sonoma, Alexander, Russian River and Dry Creek are probably the best known. If we are talking Sonoma Valley...then what's the harm of recommending a few favorites based on customer and chauffeur reviews. This is a small list of some of our their favorites. There are many more great wineries in Sonoma Valley. Talk to our concierge for some more ideas.
- Ramsgate - Vineyard windows and fine wine are the theme in this bit of rustic modern. Wine tasting by the pond with a grape view. Pinot in small lots. This is a great place.
- Mayo Family - The most amazing food and wine pairing the writer has experienced. The reserve room in Kenwood, Ca. Check out their website. Don't read. The pictures are enough.
- Anadelle Estate - This winery is smaller with beautiful views. Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Carnet Sauvignon. Gourgeous vintage property with a lovely rose garden and a carved courtyard. Experience a tasting in an old barn next to the very old country estate.
- Deerfield Ranch - Small winery with a very large wine cave flanked by redwood doors. Great wine, beatiful wine country. Wine prices are reasonable and the wine super good.
- Arrowood - Beautiful expansive porch that outlooks the vineyards at the shadow of the mountain. Great hospitality and finely crafted wine is all you will find here.
- Matanzas Creek - Lavender covers the ground and ivy covers the roof in this amazing modern style winery. Their garden reflects their care. The wine making follows suit.
- Buena Vista - Oldest winery in California. Rich history and story behind this newly renovated estate. Enter one of the oldest caves in the state. This is the sister winery to Raymond Vineyards which is also represented here.
- Robert Young - For sparkling wine, this winery would be on my top list. Small and very personal, a highlight of any day, toast those flutes high with the best.
- Kaz - The owner is a Sonoma radio personality and offers a wonderful wine tasting, super small and a very intimate. The only place I know you can blend and cork your own bottle right in the tasting room. They still ferment in barrels. Again great wine and port.
Napa Valley Wine Country Tours is your only choice for experiencing the best wineries in Sonoma. We offer you private and group tours at affordable rates. We offer you tours that take you through the scenic valleys and into some of the most exclusive wineries of the area. We can take you to your favorite wineries or to the small boutique wineries that offer unique tasting experiences.
Sonoma County is an expansive place featuring lush vineyards, rolling hills and majestic scenery. Whether you are looking for rest or outdoor activities, this is God’s country and the possibilities are endless. You can enjoy wine tasting, gourmet food, massages, shopping and more. California’s history is evident in the Sonoma Valley and in its wineries. The grounds are fertile and produce world-renowned fruits that draw winemakers to the area on a regular basis. This area is known for it rich history and wines and is ideal for the best wineries in Sonoma.
We offer limousines and SUVs that can accommodate up to 52 people to tour the best wineries in Sonoma. Whether you are looking to experience new wines or rediscover some of your favorites, our chauffeurs are your tour guides and will take you where you want to go. With over 15 years in the touring and transportation business, we know the area well and can guide you to the experience of a lifetime, one that will not soon be forgotten.
Private tours are customized to meet your tastes and exceed your expectations. We will spend time getting to know each other and hone the path to find your favorite varietals and hopefully your favorite wines. Whether it is a buying trip to fill that wine cellar or a day of fun with grapes , we can make it happen. These tours generally range from five to eight hours. Sonoma as numerous valleys, each with their own character and ambiance. Which valley will you choose? Sonoma Valley, Alexander Valley, Russian River Valley, Dry Creek Valley: the choices are many, the same outcome - beautiful scenery and world class wine.
Make sure when you plan to visit the Sonoma Valley, that you experience life as it is meant to be, laid back and relaxing. Learn about the rich culture and history of the area as well as the wines and the wine making process. Reserve your spot today with Wine Country Limos and enjoy the best wineries in Sonoma.