Join in Daily Group Tour from Napa
Your tour of 4 premium wineries begins with a welcome pick up at your lodging. Meet & greet your chauffeur and other guests. Learn what everyone’s wine interest and knowledge is. The hospitality and fun of the day comes from mixing well known wineries with some of our favorite hidden treasures – all rich in charm, colorful history and great wine. Mid-afternoon you will enjoy the of a picnic lunch before continuing to more wine tasting.
Pick up in limo style comfort between 10am and 11am. Keep your cell phone handy and we will call you upon approach to your Napa Valley Hotel. Officially we start the tour day 11 am, and try to finish at 5pm, unless we are still sipping or shopping!
The Daily Wine Tour
- Tour includes picking our guests up at their Napa Valley lodging in historic downtown Napa. Pick up is also available in American Canyon, Fairfield, Vallejo hotels and the Vallejo Ferry.
- There is no strict routine … your chauffeur and guide will customize an awesome day of wine tasting.
- Taste premium wines from small, boutique wineries popular to locals and focused on hospitality.
- Lunch is served picnic-style and a sample menu consists of Turkey Roll, Pasta, Basil-Tomato-Mozzarella Skewers, Dolma, Falafels, Hummus, Chocolate Coated Strawberries for dessert. Yum!
- Our drivers have extensive knowledge of the area and colorful insights that they love to share so you learn more than just grape growing or winemaking.
- Experience the journey of the grape-to-glass as you discover the time-treasured process of fine wine making. We are glad to say our guests give us great reviews and our TripAdvisor reviews rank at the top of the activities to do in Napa and Sonoma.
- Ride in style aboard our fleet of all types of limousines; limo vans and limo buses (our “party buses”).
- Concierge services are available to guests for restaurant, lodging or special events arrangements or recommendations.
- Gratuity and wine tasting fees are not included.
- Have more questions about our Daily Wine Tour, visit our FAQs page or click here to Start Your Reservation